中文－LongPack Games has an exciting new position available for a US based Sales & Marketing manager.
This is a salary-based sales specialist position within LongPack Games. Working from client knowledge expertise, the US Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for influencing and enabling clients to implement product solutions by adopting LongPack Games’ manufacturing services.
• This position requires 25-30% annual travel to key US and international industry conventions.
• Establishing relationships with key clients, developing a solid understanding of the client’s end goals and market position, as well as key clients’ desires and future challenges, communicating the client’s present and future design challenges, presenting business proposals as well as value proposition for working with LongPack Games.
• Identify and drive LongPack’s product portfolio opportunities by enabling solution-based consultation, integrated design ideas, and sharing implementation methods.
• Prioritize, escalate and drive client issues to resolution with the Chinese factory through established liaison channels.
• Develop and track business metrics and measurements.
• Meet set goals for lead generation and customer acquisition.
Daily activities will include but are not limited to:
• Develop a client acquisition strategy and build on existing client relationships.
• Articulate LongPack Games’ value proposition via social media and website updates.
• Develop an advertising and marketing strategy with attainable goals for company social media channels.
• Work with the sales team to develop, track and manage opportunities, and to resolve quickly both client and technical issues.
• Develop or assist with strategic plans for market segmentation and identify the needs of the games and toys market.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field.
• 3 years’ work experience in the US games and toys market.
• Demonstrable access to relevant industry networks.
• Demonstrated use and familiarity with new/state of the art digital marketing tools and techniques and ability to use data to make informed decisions.
• Excellent client interaction, communication, negotiation and presentation skills are required. In addition, sales or market-development experience are preferred.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Must be highly motivated, self-starter and creative thinker with a strong sense of urgency and has a passion to work within a sales environment.
• Excellent communicator and team player.
• Experience with web-based tracking, capture, performance reporting and analytical/diagnostic software solutions.
Annual salary: USD45,000.
Please send your application to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Application period until June 11th.
Posting Statement: LongPack Games prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.