LongPack Games is one of the largest board game manufacturers in China. We have many years of experience in board game manufacturing. We have produced many award-winning board games such as My City, The Adventures of Robin Hood, and Kingdomino. We have manufactured over 1,800 unique projects of game solutions for board game publishers as well as independent game designers.
We are currently looking for an American Business Development Manager.
Note: This is a 100% remote position.
What you’ll be doing…
As the American Business Development Manager of LongPack Games & Toys, you’ll help our customers understand and love the services we sell. Utilizing your unique talents, passion for games, toys, and excellent customer service skills, you’ll be part of a team committed to creating the ultimate manufacturing experience, turning our customers into loyal LongPack fans.
This is a part-time position with a workload of 10-15 hours per week with an hourly pay + commission, depending on experience. Work time and salary will increase as you grow within the company. You will also be working with others in our EU team and US team.
– Actively listen to customers to provide solutions in their native language that can help ease the manufacturing process and provide greater efficiency for them.
– Create personal connections to make manufacturing a simple process.
– Use your passion for Board Games and Toys to generate sales.
– Build and maintain your network of trusted customers who rely on you for immediate answers.
– Occasional travel to major trade events to meet face-to-face with our customers.
The ideal candidate will be…
- An Englishspeaker who is based in America (or nearby).
- An experienced professional with at least 5-10 years of experience related to the board game industry.
- Hasan outgoing personality and be open to initiating contact with potential clients as well as introducing our business in order to proceed and engage in a business.
Why LongPack Games & Toys?
Being surrounded by great games is the start. Being surrounded by great people makes it even better. You will have the opportunity to create a valuable, personal experience for each customer at LongPack. Since 2013, LongPack Games & Toys has helped thousands of companies realize their artistic ambitions using state-of-the-art machinery and the most talented professionals in manufacturing. Our commitment to our customers and their projects helps us place quality, communication, and sustainability at the forefront of our philosophy. With you onboard, we hope to continue that commitment to excellence.
LongPack’s Corporate Culture and Core Values:
– To grow together with Longpack with a win-win mindset;
– To make accurate & correct judgements and to better satisfy our client’s needs and requirements;
– Can work under pressure, take responsibility positively, work with a dedicated spirit,
-Willing to accept new challenges, to accept new work arrangements, improve one’s own abilities;
-Honesty, Practicality, Realistic mindset, Teamwork, Equality and Mutual Respect; Result-oriented.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for this position. Thank you!